Well- we wanted to wait until Jon gave news to his job that he will only be working there for 2 more weeks, and as of mid-February Jon will begin his new job and our new life in Waco/Hewitt Texas. The kids and I will stay until school is out and we can sell the house. We are trying to transition the kids over the summer and not miss any school - and start fresh. We have prayed and really sought God's will for us and this has brought peace to our hearts, and this is what is best for our family. We are scared and excited all of the same time, and would ask for your prayers and advice if you know that area!! LOL We will be putting our house on the market in the next couple of months and looking for our new home in Hewitt, Texas.
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1.I loathe Marshmallows (that means hate)
2. Before I had children I bet my husband 1 dollar that I would never lick my finger and then wash their dirty faces with it. I lost that bet the minute I saw Madison for the first time. I knew I would do anything for her.
3. I am a middle child but I am clearly the bossiest.
4. I bought the house that I grew up in.
5. Jon and I picked out my engagement ring 3 days after we started dating.
6. I make a mean Greek Salad.
7. I have lost 45lbs in a year so far....
8. I have out lived one of my children.
9. I am absolutely, totally, completely in love with husband.
10. My dad's name is John, my husband's name is Jon, and my brother's name is Jonathan it was confusing at holidays in the beginning.
11. I did all the bouquets for a wedding and learned by watching a Youtube video, and the flowers turned out pretty good.
12. I grief ate for one solid year after Savannah died- and God healed that crutch in my life- He's my everything.
13. My favorite laugh is Jon's (my husband) when he finds something truly funny.
14. My children have 3 completely different personalities- they amaze me everyday.
15. I will have all my children in all day school in less than a year- (I don't know what I am going to do when I grow up.)
16. I bite my nails.
17. I drink coffee with only Sweet n low.
18. I marched in the Fiesta Bowl parade in 96.
19. My husband and I with friends re roofed our own house 4 months ago.
20. The next time we need a new roof we are paying someone to do it.
21. I was born in Mississippi.
22. I have 30 more lbs to lose and I will fit into my wedding dress- my goal is to be able to put it on by my 10th wedding anniversary in June. I need prayer..
23. I worked at Wal-mart once and I could mix paint.LOL
24.My favorite color is sage green
25. I love to sing like a rock star- and play music and act like I am singing for 20,000 people.LOL
TAG!! Amanda, Amy, Ashley, Mandy, Emily, Faith, Erin, Lauren and whoever else might read this!! Just comment me if you do it!! I want to read about ya!!!
"If you had ONE day to do ANYthing and EVERYthing in the world you wanted to do, how would you indulge yourself?"
That my friends is the question at hand. That would mean that I would have to decide what my perfect day is for me. Well, I am a thrill seeker, and it has never been a fear of mine to try something new. (Other than a restaurant that serves weird food and you know what's good to eat there and no I don't feel like trying the "special" tonight! Sorry!) I love amusement parks- for the rides -ALL rides!! I don't want to look at things when I go to an amusement park I do not want sand art or a weird caricature of my face- I want to ride the rides. PERIOD! Also, I have said to my husband at an amusement park we'll say Branson this "we are not here to watch glass blowing honey, we are here to ride rides!! LOL! My most indulgent day honestly does not include spas, or beaches (don't get me wrong they would be awesome but my amazing day would be this: My husband and I would start our day at 12 am and we would go to 12 am the following day. I would ride the top 10 roller coasters in the world- I have listed 2 websites of the top 10 in the world! http://www.eng.buffalo.edu/~hulme/topcoast.html
No matter how high, lots of spins, or flying like superman we would ride them!! We would have jets ready to take us around the United States or other countries when needed, and with our hands raised in the air we would ride each one screaming like fools!!! Ha Ha!! I would love to tell my kids we did something like that!! My husband and I have had to be brave over serious things in our lives, and this is something that I would do as my indulgence, my favorite thing in the world is laugh with my husband,and it would totally impress my kids (I care more about them thinking I am cool than anyone!! LOL) It is funny and quirky- but it's us!! It would be stories to tell my grand kids and that would be my indulgence.
Look at these beautiful babies!! They did so good for the wedding!! I did the bouquets for the girls and it was so much fun!!! Everyone had a great time and we are so glad Justin and Megan are finally married and starting their life together!!
I am married with 3 kids which growing up I never thought I was going to do. I am in the PTA and love it, I go to practices and I love it, and I wear buttons with my childrens picture on it and I love that too! I am trying to live for Jesus everyday and hope that seeps into them. We'll see?!