Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tis the Season

Well, things have been crazy, busy in the Martin household!! I have been doing PTA stuff, CJs school stuff, did the flowers for a friend's wedding, and taking care of the husband. Last week before our nutty Oklahoma weather happened Jon went 4 wheeling with a buddy and rode over a log that y'd, well (the log) it basically flipped around and pinned his ankle to his 4-wheeler! OUCH!! We put it in a boot and waited until Monday- sad thing is it sleeted all night and we had to get out on that horrible ice!! It is everything but broken, so he has been limping around all week. Starting in the beginning of December, I coordinated the Broken Arrow PTA Holiday luncheon it was stressful, but really came off without a hitch. At Madison and Andrew's school we had the Holiday Shoppe all week and I was up there most of last week! Our school did well and the kids had a blast and I am pretty sure I am getting some gaudy jewelry which I am totally stoked about! LOL Wednesday of last week I made 16 graham cracker "gingerbread" houses for CJ's class and he mutilated and ate it before he even got home from his party. He actually took it off the plate and decorated the inside of the house-that can't be right! I did my first set of flowers for a wedding on Friday. I did the bridesmaids and bridal bouquets, as well as the ladies corsages. I will post pictures when I get them!! It's amazing what you can learn on You tube. The kid's were all in the wedding and did an amazing job! The boys were the ringbearers/bell ringers and they rang bells walking down the aisle and said " THE BRIDE IS COMING! THE BRIDE IS COMING!" It was wonderful and Madison was an amazing flower girl and Jon and I were so proud! It was a great night! Today, December 21st is Savannah's 2nd anniversary in Heaven. I am 2 years closer to Heaven with Jesus and that is such an amazing event to look forward to! I sang at church today and I believe that I have found the most amazing new Christmas song it is called "How Many Kings" by Downhere. The group is amazing look them up they are awesome!! Tomorrow, I am singing for a friend's grandmothers funeral, so I hope that I can do her justice. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday with their families! I will post pictures of my beautiful babies soon!! Love to all and MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Sarah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've had a busy month! Remember to take some time for yourself in the midst of it all.