Saturday, July 21, 2007

A Little Rant

Oh! Blogdy , blog , blog..... This has been a rough week I don't know why but I just want to curl up in a ball and rock back and forth!! LOL! I am really ready to get a routine back for my kids!! I can take them swimming, let them play outside, and keep them up late but they still wake up with the sun!?! I don't get it!! Sleep already!! LOL! I just realized I may be getting old?! Whew! I said it!! My birthday is coming up and I will be one year closer to 30. *sniffle* I want a birthday party!! I haven't had one in forever!! Is it still allowed after 25? I have to admit I have been on a little pity party lately I want my girl back but it just is not going to happen. Ouch! I just want to know if she is held by Jesus daily, if Jon's mom holds her, or my dear sweet aunt that we called Sister loves on her daily? I want to know if she has met Job yet or Noah? Has she met Matthew, Mark, Luke, or John? What about Lullabys? I am getting closer and closer to her 1st birthday. Do we celebrate it? What do we do? Any suggestions? I don't know I still have a couple of months. I would like to think I am down to having bad moments but I am still having bad days. It is true. I think I am going to work out after the kids start school again. Sounds good. I have met some ladies in my neighborhood that are interested in walking I might start walking with them. I have got to live again. I haven't really cared. I don't really care about what people think of me right now. I just want to make sure my husband and kids are happy. I also think people who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Jon and .. are doing well and I am happy for that. Life right now is moving around us like a freight train and we are sticking together and I am proud of that. Most of the time we just feel like we have been hit by that train!! haha! Everyday is one foot in front of the other, good or bad, but hopefully one day we will finish our race and win the prize we are striving for. Pure joy in the presence of God. I am ready for that. Thanks for the rant.. Sarah

No comments: