Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I HAVE HIT A SECRET GOAL!!!!

Well I hit an amazing mark today!! I lost 2 more pounds and that makes my total loss 15lbs!! WOOHOO!! I have lost all the pregnancy/grief eating weight I gained for Savannah. What a feat! I am now close to the 1st goal of 10% of my body weight!! I have a loooooong way to go but I am not so scared of swimsuit season- I still have a couple of months to go!! What an amazing 3 months it has been!! I am so excited and I just can't wait for nice, warm weather that will not end with 30 degree weather the next day!! COME AND STAY SPRING WE HAVE MISSED YOU!!!! Have a great week everyone!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for meeting your goal!
Your rock my friend.
Amber

amanda torres said...

That is so great!

AshleyAnn said...

Congrats! Love the post on Madison, it is amazing to see a child grow through pictures - she's beautiful!