Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Madison is 8!

Well I still haven't learned how to load pictures on the blogger so you're going to have to deal with the disorder!! Which if you hang out with me for ten minutes you know that I am a litte disorderly!! LOL This is a tribute to my Madion Paige who turned 8 yesterday!! She has brought such joy to our lives!! I remember not long after I had her looking at her fingers and toes and even the little vessels you could see on her head and just being in awe of God. I just felt so undeserving of this perfect little creature!! She makes us giggle and she loves her Daddy!! Happy Birthday sweet pea we are lucky to have you!!!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have such a beautiful little girl and time does go by too fast. I'm tearing up thinking about how old Ryan is and how I have the same Pooh picture of him at Sear's on my desk.

Jed & Carrie Sowell said...

Your kids are SO cute and you look great!