Thursday, January 29, 2009

I Got Tagged!!

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1.I loathe Marshmallows (that means hate)

2. Before I had children I bet my husband 1 dollar that I would never lick my finger and then wash their dirty faces with it. I lost that bet the minute I saw Madison for the first time. I knew I would do anything for her.

3. I am a middle child but I am clearly the bossiest.

4. I bought the house that I grew up in.

5. Jon and I picked out my engagement ring 3 days after we started dating.

6. I make a mean Greek Salad.

7. I have lost 45lbs in a year so far....

8. I have out lived one of my children.

9. I am absolutely, totally, completely in love with husband.

10. My dad's name is John, my husband's name is Jon, and my brother's name is Jonathan it was confusing at holidays in the beginning.

11. I did all the bouquets for a wedding and learned by watching a Youtube video, and the flowers turned out pretty good.

12. I grief ate for one solid year after Savannah died- and God healed that crutch in my life- He's my everything.

13. My favorite laugh is Jon's (my husband) when he finds something truly funny.

14. My children have 3 completely different personalities- they amaze me everyday.

15. I will have all my children in all day school in less than a year- (I don't know what I am going to do when I grow up.)

16. I bite my nails.

17. I drink coffee with only Sweet n low.

18. I marched in the Fiesta Bowl parade in 96.

19. My husband and I with friends re roofed our own house 4 months ago.

20. The next time we need a new roof we are paying someone to do it.

21. I was born in Mississippi.

22. I have 30 more lbs to lose and I will fit into my wedding dress- my goal is to be able to put it on by my 10th wedding anniversary in June. I need prayer..

23. I worked at Wal-mart once and I could mix paint.LOL

24.My favorite color is sage green

25. I love to sing like a rock star- and play music and act like I am singing for 20,000 people.LOL

TAG!! Amanda, Amy, Ashley, Mandy, Emily, Faith, Erin, Lauren and whoever else might read this!! Just comment me if you do it!! I want to read about ya!!!

No comments: