Monday, August 24, 2009

We Started School in Waco...

They are so wonderful!! This was the "We like our new school" Dairy Queen celebration!!
I am done takin pics Mom


CJ-at his building.

Drew the mighty 2nd grader!



Sweet lady




Standing at the sign!!

Well in June we packed up and we moved to Waco, Texas!! Jon had been here since February and it was well worth it to finally all get to our new home!! We haven't sold our house in Oklahoma (BOO) yet but it will happen! In mid July we were in a pretty bad car accident on the way home on I-35 and I will never get frustrated at the people on the side of the road for causing rubber neckers ever again!! It was however the first time I realized how far we were from family!! I called my Mom right after the accident and she said we will come and get you!!! I politely yelled YOU ARE 6 HOURS AWAY!!! LOL It was a really scary moment. We totaled the car in front of us and we were pretty close to having ours totaled also! No one was hurt thank God, and Drew cried and said " I loved this car" and I began to cry and said So does Mommy! I believe we were truly protected. God is really good. Alright! The kids started school today and my youngest (here on earth) started Kindergarten. What a wonderful gift of life he is!! CJ is so brave, Drew so strong, and Madison so graceful. I love em. We are excited to see what the school year brings!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

It was nice to receive a comment from you on our blog. Your family is so precious! Madison looks so much like you. I'm sorry about the car accident, but at least nobody was hurt. It's nice to keep in touch through blogs! I'll keep checking back to see how your new life in Texas is going!

Beam Family said...

AWWW, I totally have missed seeing you in the car line at Little Lord's Army!! I'm glad to see that you are settling in (despite some of the surprises)...and in your mom's defense, I don't think the 6 hours would have stopped her from making the trip!!