Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Weigh In

Well I had my first weigh in today... I have started weight watchers and I lost 4.6 lbs this week!! I am excited!! I have had a really good week. I think that I have a new focus! I have a long way to go but I am praying that God will continue to keep me strong and strongminded. Thank you for the prayers! They are needed! I am not quite ready to post a before shot because frankly I am a little embarassed and the weight I have reached. SOOO, I will take a picture and post it when there is a real change!! I am a good pep emailer so if you need any encouragement on weight loss let me know because I think everyone needs encouragement while working on this stuff!! I love the people who are keeping me in line!!! LOL! Love you all, Sarah

2 comments:

Beam Family said...

ok so I totally need to know what day you are going. i was doing really good before the holidays and, well lets just say I need to go back - BAD.

amanda torres said...

That's a lot of weight for one week. Congratulations! Keep it up and you'll be one sexy mama...literally!