Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Summer day 2

Well- It is summertime, and my goal is to keep my kids as entertained as possible! That by day 2 is becoming harder than I thought. The kids played outside all day yesterday and today they woke up at 6:45am rearin to go!! We started our bridge books today and my kids loved doing them! We read our 15 mins each child separately, and that my friends was all by 9:00am. What to do! I had them clean their rooms, and then we went to meet my mom for lunch with her at the park. Still only 1:00pm!! They are now watching a movie and we will go to church tonight! I have to figure out things for them to do or they will do the next best thing- fight or draw on something!! I am so looking forward to really hot - swimming weather because we will swim until they are falling asleep in the water!! LOL I have to get some pictures of the boys summer cuts! white heads with tanned faces!! LOL!! I weighed in today and I have lost a grand total of 26.4 lbs!! It is very exciting!! I might be High school reunion ready! LOL I don't know that whole thing seems so scary! Well so far so good! Just wanted to take a break from cleaning and write a little!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss! When I did WW a few years ago I remember being so excited about every ounce I lost. :)

Good luck keeping the kiddos entertained for the summer. I'm sure it can be a difficult task at times.

Jed & Carrie Sowell said...

Hang in there. It will be hot enough for the pool very soon. That's what I look forward to also!