Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Skate Night=Mom of the Year

Definition of torture anguish of body or mind : agony b: something that causes agony or pain.

I did that to my children tonight!! I took all three of my children to skate night!! Can any of them skate? No! Did they try? Yes. At the expense of my body? Yes!! Did we have fun!! YOU BET!! We laughed all night!! CJ my four year old got the skates you can keep your shoes on with and he was gone and skated most of the night!! Drew wanted to play the video games and Madison was a trooper and kept going and going!! I skated too and told my kids to tell Jon I won the races!! LOL No not really!! LOL They were so fun tonight!! While on the way home CJ said "Mom I don't feel good" I said what hurts baby? He said "My bottom!!" I laughed out loud!! They ran in to tell Jon how much fun they had! It was soooo worth it!! I gotta go soak my feet!! LOL

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Oh the memories of Skate Night....couple skating, races and that silly dice game- do they still play that?

Sarah said...

They didn't do the dice game last night but they have done it before during previous skate nights!! Hilarious!